Nordic Guarantee is a diverse and fast-growing insurance company with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and 4 additional offices in the Nordics and Spain.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity for you to strengthen our risk and compliance department and the work you will do here will play a key part in helping us achieve our strategic goals.
You will be based at our headquarters in Stockholm and work closely with all parts of the business in both an advisory and governance capacity, whilst providing second-line assurance and challenge where appropriate.
For the right candidate, there is a good potential to develop their skills in Risk & Compliance and take on greater responsibility as Nordic Guarantee expands and you yourself grow into the role.
Your responsibilities will encompass:
- Assist in developing, implementing, and monitoring Nordic Guarantee’s internal control framework.
- Assist first line operations in Risk Management and corporate governance matters.
- Assist in preparing reports, memos, logs, and other documentation.
- Monitor, track and share knowledge on regulatory impact.
What we are looking for
- You have relevant academic education (preferably in law)
- 1-2 years working experience from a regulatory/supervisory environment or from a consultancy firm working with compliance and/or risk towards the finance industry, preferably insurance companies.
- Experience of performing internal audits and/or compliance controls is a big plus.
- Previous experience from working with GDPR, AML/CFT, ICT regulations is an advantage.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain relationships with stakeholders in all jurisdictions.
As a person you enjoy working closely with senior colleagues, in a growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be part of a dynamic company culture characterized by our shared values – Excellence, Making it happen, Integrity, Partnerships, and Loving life. It is essential for us that our people feel good, belong, have fun, and constantly develop and grow together. We place great emphasis on flexibility and work life balance.
Application & Questions
To apply for this position, and for any questions, please contact hiring manager Angela Sander, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application as soon as possible!
Nordic Guarantee is one of the largest independent issuers of contract guarantees in the Nordic countries. We offer secure guarantees with short processing time and at a competitive price. We are also the insurer for motor- and pet insurance companies in Europe. Nordic Guarantee has about 50 employees with offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen, and Malaga.